Coptic Standard Fonts
Anyone who ever browsed through Coptic websites would face the problem of displaying the proper Coptic fonts, or not displaying at all.The Coptic word Πεnιωτ*, without proper font, might simply look like Peniwt. Every Coptic websites seem to employ different fonts, and to view different websites, users have to download an array of different Coptic fonts.
After installing the program, I have no problem viewing most of the Coptic websites, including St. Shenouda's Coptic Lessons and most pages in Remenkimi. However, some pages in Remenkimi, as well as other some other Coptic websites are still having font displaying problem, and it seems that Coptic unicode fonts are not part of the package, so I suppose I still need to download other Coptic fonts.
*"Our Father" in Coptic.

1 Comments:
Whoa. Now they have made that into standard fonts! :O I wonder how many can read coptic.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home