Monday, August 20, 2007

An email from the History Channel

I received this email from A & E television Network:

“Hello from The History Channel! I came across your site and really love the content. http://migdalbavel.blogspot.com/2006/11/devils-trap.html is a great resource on the Solomon Key and the Da Vinci Code.

I wanted to let you know about an exciting event that you and your visitors might be interested in.

From now through August 29th, anyone who buys The Mystery of The Solomon Key DVD set from The History Channel will get Beyond The Da Vinci Code, FREE!”

Then, the person who sent me the email went on to ask me to purchase a copy of the DVD join their affiliate program.

Well, should I really join their affiliate program?

1 Comments:

Blogger Wei Wei said...

AETN不就是Astro有在播的那个么^^
他们有注意到你的游记嚯~
我是来八卦的=P 加油!

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home