Monday, November 13, 2006

Anti-depression servitor experiment

It was Friday morning in my office, and I felt blue out of sudden again.

This is not uncommon in my life, sometimes I feel depressed for small matters, or even for no apparent reason.

I found out that performing LBRP frequently is considerably effective to banish depression to some extent, but there are times that are not convenient to perform it, or there are times that it does not seem to work.

And I suddenly thought of creating a servitor to banish my depression. I used a scrap paper to design a sigil for my servitor, and gave it a name.

It worked. Almost immediately after creating its sigil and christening it, my depression was lessen, and my depression gradually faded away, and for the rest of the day I did feel great.

I suppose it is easier for a servitor to change emotional level than material or physical level. Anyway, creating this anti-depression servitor does let me realize the other possible usages of servitor. I will surely explore more about other possibilities of thoughtform creation in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home