Let There Be Blog

Finally, I have decided to create my own blog.
Having seen blogs written by others, I am tempted to start blogging, so here it is: my first blog, the
We all build our
And sometimes this new epiphany sings the glory of Chaos, the Shadows from the Abyss.
But Chaos can be a mask of Order, and it is sometimes through Chaos that we achieve gnosis that leads us from Assiah to Atziluth.
And the confusion that occurs in the construction of the tower can be beautiful too, for it is this confusion that gives birth to diversity, and diversity is beautiful.
Oh well…enough of the confusion, let's get back to my blog.
In this blog I will write about my musings on linguistics and languages, history, spirituality and occultism, books, arts, my personal life and various other bits and bobs. This blog will mainly be written in English and Chinese, though sometimes I will write in other languages.
You are welcome to leave comments in Chinese, English, Esperanto, French, Interlingua, Malay, Spanish and Thai, but for most of the times I will only reply in English and Chinese.
Note that English is not my first language, so please excuse my spelling and grammar mistakes that you might detect.
(Picture above: The Confusion of Tongues by Gustave Doré)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home